Wednesday, November 22, 2006

He was Against the Conservatives

My father was against the Conservatives merely because he didn't want anyone to suffer. Even though the medical advisors state that there may be some difficulties in food digestion when you are sick, he didn't want us to suffer by not having food we love to eat when we are sick. My sister explains this in her own words:
"The other reason why I loved him to be with me when I was sick was that he allowed us to eat whatever we want. Because those days when we had fever our adults didn’t allow us to eat everything. We were given only some selected food, such as rice porridge or cream cracker biscuits, which we didn’t like much. But thaththa did not believe in it. Thanks to him I still do not lose my appetite when I have fever! "
I have gone through the same experience and that's why I want him to be my father forever.

No comments: