Saturday, November 11, 2006

Accept the Good Things of People & Ignore the Bad

Today I woke up with this idea in mind. The physical age and the mental age of common people are completely different. In my view, we all have this difference but what matters is how many instances we reveal it to the others.

Some times you may feel the first paragraph does not relate to the topic, but believe me it is so. People who do not adhere to the maturity expected from his/ her age always do blunders and inappropriate things and we think they are bad characteristics of them.

We all have good qualities and if we can squeeze them from every individual we will be able to learn through the university of experience. What I thought was to ignore the bad things of individuals ( This applies only to adults of physical age , I won't comment on children) and see them only through their good qualities.

Hope this will be a succesful effort in my journey to read people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are in the right path.

Roshanthi said...

That really is a great motto to live by, I too have been trying to look for the bright side of people, but sometimes it can be really difficult.

Hope you have success in doing this though.

PRIYANKA said...

Thank you very much, the Well Wisher and Smiley