Saturday, November 18, 2006

Being a Left Hander

I am a left hander. My mother is also a left hander. She used to write using her left hand when she was small. I remember she used to say either Aththamma or Seeya had changed her writing habit and forced her to write using her right hand. She says her hand writing should have been better if she was allowed to write using left hand.

I disclosed a contradiction. I use right hand to cut papers using scissors and this is what wikipedia has to say about it.

"scissors, a very common tool, are arranged so that the line being cut along can be seen by a right-handed user, but is not visible to a left-handed user. Furthermore, the handles are often molded in a way that is very difficult for a left-hander to hold, and extensive use causes severe discomfort and pain"

So even though I am a Left Hander I enjoy the benefits of a Right Hander. Isn't it great?

No comments: