Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Reading People

Reading people!! oh I failed
This was completely a new subject for me. Though I spent thousands of hours in finding a method to read minds of people,I failed.
I was a good reader of books. I read many chess books and was able to memorise at least 10 moves from the beginning in popular chess openings such as Ruy Lopez, Queen's Gambit and of course the famous Guicco Pianno. I could predict the next move of my opponent by looking at the chess board.
I was a good reader in Science and was able to memorise what I read during my exams and fortunately the answer scripts have been read and understood in order to provide me with good Grades.
I was a good reader on the direction, speed and spin of the ball when I played Table Tennis, my favourite indoor game. I could even judge the ball in bad light.
But, still I was unable to read a single person exactly and predict what his/her next move should be.

No comments: