Friday, October 31, 2008

YOU LIVE WITHIN US FOREVER


Remember the days you told me to find a kind partner in life............
Remember the days you simply watched us growing.............
Remember the day how you felt happy when I was selected to the university, no expensive gifts, no parties because you were not a rich person but the pat on my back and the loving smile was sufficient enough for me to realise how you loved us.................
Remember the day you donated your grativity for me to buy a computer without even thinking how difficult it was for you to earn that amount of money from your simple salary...............

Forgive me for not returning back everything you gave me. Though I earn millions today, I will never be able to acheive the happiness and the satisfaction you gained in life.

I have a simple wish, since you were the best father a person could have. We were lucky to have you in this life. We know we cannot have you forvever because you will attain Nibbana soon. Only one wish.......................
Be my father again so that I want to pay back the things I gained from you. I want to show you HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

No comments: