Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thirty Second Mile Post (4th July 2008)

Well. It is not so easy to live Thirty Two years in a world where you have to struggle for everything you want. Frankly I haven't struggled much to pass the exams with flying colours, to earn money to be like Warren Buffet, to secure a high position in the society. But I struggled to be a good person to the society. I do not know whether I have succeeded.
At the age of Thirty One I felt really happy with my growing son despite the fact he urinated on my Laptop ( The World's most expensive Toilet for a child to use), I was extremely happy with the identification of some true friends and concerned relatives and of course my youngest sister who simply stated " Wherever you are, Practise Dhamma".
The two things I still couldn't conquer in my life are "feeling sleepy at 9:00 pm" and hearing from someone " you are kind". These two things are so special to me because my father used to sleep at 9:00 pm and everybody told he was a kind person. I do not regret sleeping at 9:00 pm but I wish to wake up at 5:00 am as my father did. Let us see what I will achieve in this year

No comments: